Another exciting A-OSH EXPO beckons as exhibitors finalise their plans for the 2019 show
JOHANNESBURG – May 09, 2019 – It’s shaping up to be another bumper edition of the continent’s leading occupational health and safety (OHS) show as this year’s A-OSH EXPO exhibitors finalise their marketing and stand planning. If your working life and interests lie in the OHS arena, book time in your calendar for this year’s ninth A-OSH EXPO, taking place at Gallagher Convention Centre from 14 to 16 May – remember that entry is free!
As an added bonus, A-OSH is once again co-located with the industry’s top security and fire exhibition, Securex South Africa 2019, now in its 26th year, as well as, for the first time, the Facilities Management Expo, which offers a holistic view of all things related to property and building management and maintenance.
So what can you expect to see at this year’s A-OSH EXPO?
A note from the sponsors…
Dromex, a major company in the supply of technology solutions for personal protective equipment (PPE) is again the platinum sponsor, while BBF Safety Group, an integrated workplace safety solutions provider, has reprised its role as the show’s gold sponsor.
Silver sponsors include Occu|Fit, a leader in the employee well-being industry; PASMA, the world’s lead trade association for the mobile access tower industry; Select PPE, a leader in the procurement and distribution of quality and application-specific products that protect people, and the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh), recognised as the professional body to register occupational health and safety professionals in South Africa.
These repeat exhibitors wouldn’t miss it for the world!
- Join the UK-based examination board, NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health), to gain an insight into their range of internationally recognised qualifications (stand B04).
- The PASMA Working at Height Theatre returns to A-OSH EXPO and once again showcases this unique area of occupational safety. Visit PASMA at the dedicated Working at Height Theatre area for demos and lectures about working at height and how to use the relevant equipment, as well as the opportunity to gain Continued Professional Development (CPD) points with Saiosh.
- Occu|Fit is part of the Health|Insite group and one of the country’s leading occupational health and wellness service providers, providing a range of innovative occupational health and wellness services to clients in the corporate, parastatal, and government sectors. Occu|Fit forms part of the Health|Insite Group of Companies. Occu|Fit will once again be showcasing its mobile unit, which provides a full physical examination.
- Barron, the largest product media brand in Africa, has been switching Africa’s brands ON for 29 years, and its extensive range includes apparel, workwear, chef wear, sport and headwear, as well as a full end-to-end branding service solution. Barron’s new workwear catalogue offers 30 new unique products and 16 new colourways.
- Affsaf • Safety 360 is an accredited training provider, offering a cloud-based management system that assists in total digital transformation. This year’s A-OSH EXPO sees the company launching a number of new offerings as well as holding some exciting competitions.
- Now in its third appearance at A-OSH EXPO, African Reptiles & Venom is back to offer courses on snakes – which are a well-known occupational hazard in the mining sector. These courses include snake awareness, snake ID, first aid protocols and snakebite treatment, as well as a venomous snake handling course.
- Pepperl and Fuchs, involved in mobile computing and communication, especially in hazardous areas, is back for a second year, having first exhibited at A-OSH EXPO in 2018. The company’s brand, ecom, is launching its latest series of tablets for industrial applications.
- Also back for a second year is G Fox, a premier supplier of PPE items, including work wear, security wear, footwear, gloves, respiratory equipment, harnesses, hearing protection, cleaning chemicals, janitorial products, paper products and cleaning equipment. The company is a member of the Bidvest Group.
Look out for these exciting launches and demos
- Runrite-SA is launching the Drugilizer LE5, the world’s first fully portable and hand-held digital saliva drug tester, which provides results in 90 seconds.
- Come and feast your eyes on BBF’s new footwear, which performs really well in the harshest of terrains, including being able to withstand 300radiant heat!
- SHOWA, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of medical, cut-resistant, general purpose, chemical resistant and specialty hand protection, is launching the new DURACoil glove series.
- ppe2go has a new online solution for smaller businesses, which requires no physical implementation or installation and offers flexible month-to-month subscriptions. Visit their stand for live demos!
- Come to the ALCOsafe stand to discover how, with an unmanned breathalyser solution in place, compulsory testing is integrated into access control through a simple plug-and-play interface.
All of this information – and more – awaits you at this year’s A-OSH EXPO! For more information, and to guarantee your free entrance to the show, please visit www.aosh.co.za.
Specialised Exhibitions a division of Montgomery Group, Lebogang Motswaledi, tel: +27 (0) 11 835 1565, firstname.lastname@example.org
icomm, Vivienne Fouché, +27 (0)82 602 1635, email@example.com